Grade 12 students expecting to earn your Ontario Secondary School Diploma this June, please note the following:
- The literacy requirement and 40 hours of community involvement requirement for graduation have been waived. They are no longer mandatory for 2020 graduates.
- 30 credits must be earned, including all compulsory courses. Please complete the work assigned through the D2L and let your Guidance Counsellor know if you need support.
- The full disclosure date is May 11th. Please email your Guidance Counsellor before this date if you want to drop a course.
- Please remember that any post-secondary offers you receive are still conditional upon your final June marks.
- Entrance scholarships are based on final marks. Please continue to check OCAS and OUAC for the most up-to-date admission information. You must contact post-secondary institutions directly if you have any questions.
- All credits taken outside of the LDCSB (i.e. Virtual High School, Wheable Night School) must be disclosed to your Guidance Counsellor. It is the responsibility of the student to submit final marks for credits earned privately to your Guidance Counsellor.
Finally, and most importantly, we want you to know that we miss seeing all of you in the hallways and hope that you and your families are healthy and safe.
Mrs. Copeland and Mrs. Popovich